Fur Coat from the Pass

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Hello fellas...
















                    Here my outfit most of them thrifting i want to try vintage look...This coat so cheap when i see that only i think "I dont want to pass away i should take a soon as possible".It was good condition in thriftshop.Also my my blouse it was thrifting those lace make me attract,and add also thrifting bag,also thrifting shoe and originally from ninewest,,,If i see the clothes before have nice character in fashion..I was happy to combined all my thrifting looks without look cheap it give me elegant,,,,
                                                                         
                                                                                                      Until soon Luv from Cyprus
                                                                                                                Ojie Papalli

Photography:Costas Papallis



No comments:

Post a Comment