Janie's Got A Gun

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hello Fellas.....



                      How are you guys?.....Here my outfit that i want to share you guys....
Im wearing Stud Jacket i take from MANGO,In this Leopard dress it was thrifting for 3 euro,after I put necklace that i take from EBAY from inside Im just wearing simple warm black longsleeve and add Lace short from my online OjiePapalli.My plan is not to wear stocking grayblack but it was cold.Im cold person once i get cold my leg its get weak i feel frozen all day,So add this stocking ,After  i realize they give vibe 90's Rock I remember the Band of Aerosmith when i was grade school Im listening everytime..And i put ankle boots from Boohoo to complete my Outfit and also my lipstick from Mac its is Russian Red...








                     I hope you like it guys....
                                                                                           Until Soon luv from Cyprus
                                                                                                     Ojie Papalli


PHOTOGRAPHY:COSTAS PAPALLIS

No comments:

Post a Comment