Looking Forward...

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hello Fellas,

                         Its been while im not posting because so busy in my work and tired ,, but behind of tiredness I miss to posting my photo in my blog in my outfit...here  my outfit i hope you like it....







                           My hat from Boohoo And my blazer from thrifting,Beautifull long skirt is from Boohoo and my sandals from Topshop.I hope you like it...

                                                                                       Until soon Luv from cyprus
                                                                                                  Ojie Papalli

Photography;Costas Papallis


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I like your style.. I just found you on lookbook.nu and made my here to your blog. I have a new post you might want to visit sometime... ;) or do you mind following each other via Gfc of any other social medias? let me know if you just like.

    love,
    Cassie Thriftier

    ReplyDelete