My Pajamas Rock

Friday, March 13, 2015

Hello Fellas.....






             Today I was wearing trouser look like my pajama for me that i take from Mango so i decide to add my shoe tht i take from Shoelovebuy...its so very comportable to wear,, some flat shoe pain in my feet but that flat shoe is very comportable..I add biker jacket from Tally Weijl and scarf from River Island,i add this necklace that i take from 5 years ago in philippines.And also my sunglasses from Mango it was sale .I hope you like it my simple style...
                                                                                                    
                                                                                                         Until soon luv from Cyprus
                                                                                                                    Ojie Papalli

Photography;Costas Papallis









1 comment: