Macy's Day Parade....

Monday, September 1, 2014


Hello Fellas

         Another One inspire style in my mood time...I found this place forsale.When I see that place the one thing in my mind is I wish..someday i can buy this lot to have my own place for my future Dreams.And close my eyes ...God Knows,,,

         This Style inspired me of  the Band of Greenday and the song is "Macy's Day Parade"I was inspire to make my style in this Song Everytime i see my photo..Its remind me the video of "Macy's Day Parade" that time i was plan to resign in my work by the way i dont need to tell the story its long long story....Hehehehe....(peace charing!!) 














There some part of my lyrics that i really like....
Give me something that I need
Satisfaction guaranteed 
Cause I'm thinking about a brand new hope
The One I've never known

What's the consolation prize?
Economy sized of dreams of Hope
Give me something that i need
Satisfaction guaranteed
Cause I'm thinking about a brand new hope

The one I've never known and where it goes
And I'm thinking about the only road
The one I've never known and where it goes
And I'm thinking about a brand new hope
Cause now I know its all that I wanted            





         I wear Blazer i take from Mango.And put lovely stripe polo blouse that i found in Zara hmmm..with matching sexy skirt lace that you can find in Boohoo and Gothic boots.



                                                           Until Soon Luv from Cyprus:
                                                                          Ojie Papalli 
                                                                        (patang patang)

Photography:Costas Papallis

No comments:

Post a Comment