I'm Sold Out I need more Loads......

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Helloo Fellas,






                      This look make me little curious but i love it...Maybe because I like to wearing black hehehe In this look i mixed this net skirt that i bought from 6 months ago in Pink women shop after i find this long sleeve with print SOLD OUT with gold printed.. I'm so in love with gold printed and exactly sale 70%   for only 15euro  from Debenhams.And the net skirt also sale i remember is only 10euro is not bad right?...And also earring spike only 2euro is good price.Totally the total in this Outfit 27euro. 

                  At this look it make me Inspire to look Grunge Sexy look with spike Boots from Jeffrey Campbell.

                                                         Until Soon Luv from Cyprus:
                                                                        Ojie Papalli
                                                                     (patang patang)

Photography:Costas Papallis

No comments:

Post a Comment