Pork and Beans

Wednesday, May 20, 2015



Hello Fellas.....






Hi how are you guys?
             Today I get new hair cut i get bored of my last hair now more better to have new look,,, i can rock style my hair anything i want,,,,,,,and say goodbye to my split ends,,,Im wearing transparent sun glasses i take tallyweijl and Jacket from Mango my necklace from ebay... My Distressed jeans is from my online..boots from Wholesale7,,, How bout you guys what new for you guys ... I hope you like my outfit.
                                      Have a Blessday  guys,,

                                                                                             Until soon Love from Cyprus
                                                                                                   Ojie Papalli

Photography:;Costas Papallis




No comments:

Post a Comment