Donya....

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Hello Fellas....

             



























  Hi how are you guys..
               .Im just feel to wear dress that i bought in sheinside it was big for me and i need to stich side to side to look better and fit to me,,,That dress i wear also in my New Year Eve Party... While im looking place to photoshoot that dress i found this farm with Horses and also people who takecare the horse are good they aloud me to take some photo near in the horse im so lucky,,,,,My boots from SPYLOVEBUY  they awesome boots......and belt from People are People in nicosia. Its a loveday that day we take this photo....
                  I hope you have Blessday guys....

                                                                                       Until Soon Love from Cyprus
                                                                                                    Ojie Papalli

No comments:

Post a Comment