Boho Chic

Wednesday, May 27, 2015


Hello Fellas....














That buddy help me this part of my lookbook.....

How are you guys?
                       Here i was wearing Bootleg Jeans remind me from retro 80;s vive but now back again but mixing with boho or bohimian style, by the way Bootleg Jeans i take in Boohoo onlineshop,,and my accessories from Ebay,Fedora Hat from Mango and Blouse i take local Shop here Anthoupoli i forget the name.And my Bag is from thrifting shop.I hope you like it guys..Have a BlessDay.
                                                                                    Until soon Love from Cyprus
                                                                                             Ojie Papalli
Photography: :Costas Papallis


No comments:

Post a Comment