Lolli Lollipop....

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Hello Fellas....

           


































                  Today it was tired day but because is my favorite day i have accept its happy day....I just wake up early at 5am in morning 6am i have to go to work,,, I must make sweet and prepare the orders tired finish at 3:30 after this my style hehehehe....Because Im tired im wear this unicorn shirt and ombre heartglasses its look happy and makes me happy hehehe....the iunicorn shirt i take from SheInside and ombre heartglasses from TallyWeijl....What do you think my outfit.......
                                                                                   I hope you have Bless Day......

                                                                                                            love from Cyprus
                                                                                                                 Ojie Papalli

Photography:Costas Papallis


No comments:

Post a Comment